Have we your most up to date telephone number? Please check
New Appointment System
The practice now has more clinical staff
therefore a new appointment system has been implemented
Patients requesting a GP appointment:-
- will be asked by the reception staff for a brief description of the symptoms
- an appointment with the appropriate member of the clinical team will be offered if available
- this may not be a GP it could be our Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Emergency Care Practitioner or the Practice Pharmacist
- Patients who are unwilling to inform the receptionist of their symptoms will be given a telephone triage appointment with one of clinical Practitioners who will call back for further information and will make the decision on the most appropriate appointment.
Patients presenting with emergency symptoms will be seen on the day
Types of appointments available:-
- Book in advance – Next Day, Book that Week, Book 1 week in advance and Book 2 weeks in advance
- Appointments are released each day of the week for the above, therefore no reason for everyone to call on a Monday morning
The practice is unable to offer too far in advance booking of appointments due to patients not attending these appointments.
There are many other services available locally -
Casualty - injury within 48 hours
Optician - any eye problem - better equipment
Pharmacist - Minor Ailments services/advice
Thank you for your on going co-operation at this difficult time.
(Site updated 08/11/2017)